A leading blockchain and cryptocurrency quantitative research firm with a global presence, and adviser to the one of the largest global cryptocurrency hedge funds, is seeking an accomplished C# Developer to join their Singapore team, London team or New York team. The successful C# Developer will be working on their flagship trading application providing Greenfield features.
- Work as part of our team to design, develop and test proprietary cryptocurrency trading software and tools to enable 24-hour, Global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, and monitoring systems
- A strong understanding of data structures and algorithms and/or front-end web technologies
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as greenfield development
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Collaborating with traders, researchers, and software engineers across our group
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission-critical, high-performance applications.
- Experience in front-end and back-end development
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication experience, including multicast and websockets
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics of related quantitative discipline
Why join us?
- We are backed by some of the world’s most high-profile investors and institutions.
- Our team comprises of professionals from the top engineering schools around the world and senior experienced professionals from Tier 1 investment banks like JP Morgan and Nomura
- We offer a unique opportunity to be at the intersection of cryptocurrency technologies, quantitative trading systems and algorithms, and the investment management industry.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration, a casual working environment, formal office attire not required, and offer the possibility for occasional travel to our other offices in London and New York.
NB: Please indicate your eligibility to work in Singapore